WTH: Part Time Days Mediablaster

I am looking for someone that can work 8:00am-4:30pm 2 or maybe 3 days out of the week M-F. Actual days of the week are flexible. I was doing this by myself for a bit but it is getting to be too much for me to handle. We blast everything from cars and car parts that are being restored to large dump trucks and even boat bottoms. PM for details and/or send me an application or resume. We are on Broadway in the city of Buffalo. The pay would probably start at $9/hr. I need someone reliable, if you have a track record of being late or calling in sick please do not respond.

bump

bump. I see some posts looking for part time work.

PMed

I’d totally apply except my ft job is from 8-430 tuesday - friday.

Its a fun job. Easy, as long as you dont weigh 100lbs.lol. The stuff that comes in is awesome. I seen alot of cars that where in great shape that i would never expect, And some had more bondo than a body shop.

I still remember the old chevy with the tail being built out of bondo.lol.

Damn. I would do this if it was weekends or could come in at night and do it.

if this was off the books i would be all over this…god i need something to do with my life

hahah good shit

i worked with jesse for a while, super good dude to work for and you do get to work on some awesome cars

i remember i blasted a 49 ford that the guy had brought it to strip to respray. he knew the car had bondo, and didnt really care, he just wanted it soda blasted clean to respray it. motor was still in the car, some interior pieces, ect

so i start digging into the thing, it was unreal. the roof looked like the car had sat in the middle of a golf ball sized hail storm. also, the rear fenders both had a solid inch thick of bondo on either end. so bad

dude came in to pick it up and he had no idea how bad the body was. poor old guy :frowning:

also, bob seger was HEATED about his “mint southern fenders” lol