Looking to source some VP racing fuel, specifically C16

I want to run this weekend @ PRP but I cannot find anyone locally that has C16. I called slowboy and they don’t have any either…

Does anyone know of a source, or is anyone showing up on sunday Oct. 23rd that might have some C16? I know that might be a long shot…

call some motorcycle shops.

Call Tony Barone Tell him Brian sent ya. 412-372-4567

gas station down the road from upj sells it. leave upj campus and go the back way to the galleria. instead of making the left to go to galleria and past ctc/emglo/boeing, go straight. place is on the right. little mom and pop gas station.

ask munster on here if they still sell it, i haven’t lived there in 2 yrs.

Purvis Brothers in Mars should have some. They are a VP dealer. They are about 6 miles east of Cranberry Twp.

checkout his location.

try cernics suzuki. when i raced, i used to buy 5gallon cans of it from them. there is one in ducansville and johnstown.

Joel unless its sold out you can snag it at cernics in d-ville. Not sure what you wanna pay but when I was getting 112 before the gas fiasco it was 45$ for 5 gallons of 112. Sleeper chassis has sunoco 118 in huntington.

I tried cernics, i think the highest they got is 112… i found 114 from some guy up in patton, i might have to get that, but i would rather have the safety of the c16 especially when i am playing with my timing.

no go, he is sold out. thanks though.

a bit far away from me… i am 2.5 hours away from there according to mapquest. thanks though (unless someone is coming from that way down to PRP this weekend and would be willing to haul it for me)

-Joel

cernics should be able to order what you need. ask for jeff cernic

I was gonna say last time I was in I seen it in there but everytime I call on the phone its like you just pissed in his cheerios! If you call Hambone he knows the number for dively and he has the goods just hard to get ahold of!

yeah, but because of being so late in the season, i only need a little bit of fuel for one more race, and the shipping charges to get it in would be more than the fuel itself. plus I needed this for sunday… I found a hook up for a 54gal drum for next years season though.

yeah, it looks like sunoco 118 is about equal to the VP C14, so i guess either would be about the best i can get