VP C16 where to buy, near ft drum.

Ive searched for days, dont even try linking me to the race gas thread, Ive asked twice and it hasnt even been viewed. Im located in Ft drum/carthage the closest place I’ve found is Jacobs motorsports in Utica, which is 70 miles away. there has to be Somewhere closer than that. Any help is appreciated. TIA

C16=Junk. Buy Pro racing fuels.

I would call around to the local speedways to see what they have, Fulton/Oswego/Brewerton/Can Am/Mowhawk

thank you but I dont need fuel advice from a guy with a stock SR swap in a 240. Pro racing fuels doesnt even make a fuel that is 117 octane, the reid vapor pressure is higher than c16 and it has a lighter specific gravity. If I wanted a fuel that is sub par to c16 I would buy Sunoco.

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

im looking around now Can am looks to be the only VP sponsored track.

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

looks like number one speed in watertown sells vp race fuels. i got the link from can ams website. so a big thank you to fiend540! Ive literally been searching for almost 12 hours.

im pretty postive joe ( onefst240) knows what hes talking about him and his pops have a 7 second car

Yup, very well known as well and have been at it for over 20 years.

That doesnt make him any less wrong. If I put pro racing fuel in my car its going to kill it, I would also be willing to bet that his 7 second car is not running on gasoline.

Why would I want to switch fuels when the fuel Im using can max the turbo and injectors that I have? If I were going to switch to anything I would go to ethanol, but with my 5 gallon fuel cell I would have the range of an electric car.

On top of the pro racing fuels not having octane as high as c16, Pro racing fuels are unleaded, and c16 is leaded. Its comparing apples to oranges. I could see the recommendation if I was running meth, but unfortunately that is not an option in the classes I race in.

it really had nothing to do with if he was wrong on the fuel for your setup. it was you made it seem like he was a newb cause he has a 240 with a sr. like he has no clue what he was talking about . you sounded like a stuck up dick head really

I love this forum…

Guy asks for a specific type of fuel and everyone gives suggestions on what he needs to run for his setup :lol:

Exactly. I asked a question about what stock miata to look for and all I got was that I should buy a race prep car… :shrug: