Where can I get Race Gas?

I am looking for at least 110 octane, i found it one place in Murrysville but they want over $11 a gallon. Someone said Allegheny County airport sells every kind of race gas you need but hes not sure if they still sell it. So does anyone know where to get it around here for less than $11/gallon? Thanks!

Also, does anyone know where to get C16 leaded race gas? I cant find it anywhere.

here in castle shannon, the sunoco gas station has 110 octane

yea the sunoco has cam 2 race gas

I don’t even pay that for C-16.I have a fresh drum. :slight_smile: e mail me I can get you some good price for C-16.Thanks

Euro Styles East in the North Hills is getting race gas soon

they said something like around $225 for a 55 gal drum

www.eurostyleseast.com

most motorcycle shops can get it, you can buy it in 5 gallon cans. that’s where i get mine in the off season.

Sweet, my boy needs 110 for his quad he just had race built.
He just told me he paid $58 for 5gal at Bentleys Cycles, he needed it for racing Saturday. Not to go off topic but u should ride this quad, he just had the motor built its crazy fast.

Anyway, I need c16 this spring so I can start to tune my car for high boost.

what kind of quad

theres a guy out here buy me!

every summer Orris Fuel where i live sells 114 or 110

bp on 22 about a few miles from prp sells 114

soon != now

you can get gas all over the place, you want a drum to yourself? or do you want to just fill up some cans?

PewterSS
What is there drum price for C-16?Thanks

ill check monday

I use sunoco supreme 112 octane and 110 motor octane. 33 bucks for a 5 gallon can and cheaper for the 55 gallon. Chardon oil in Chardon Ohio. Chardon oil in Painesville ohio. Either one.

I think they can get c-16 also . They deliver :naughty: 1-800-686-6451

Sailor is looking into buying race gas in bulk

55 gallon drum for like 250 or some shit

a message to all
ALL AVAITION FUEL IS LEADED FUEL !!
a friendly public service annoucement from someone who works on and around aircraft. :rant:

well why don’t you explain the differences in the weights and measures of aviation fuel to automotive… ?

or are you not trying to suggest it’s an alternative?

BeaverRun has 100 and 110 unleaded I do believe. Shits like $15/gal though, well maybe not that but very expensive…