Local Race gas?

I know during the spring summer there is a gas station on Altamont ave that sells race gas. Is it 110? And does anyone know the brand? :ssh

Ballpark costs would be helpfull as well.

It’s 110 and 112 and I think it is Sunoco Race Gas

Like $8.00 gallon? You sure it’s Sunoco?

Not 100% sure but it was 7.99 for 110 and 8.99 for 112

Xylene. Go to the local paint store.

toulene works as well… 20% mixture when properly blended with some marvels mystery oil and you’re golden.

its leaded, beware

Most race gas is unless you go lower octane or spend more

sunoco 104

arg i dont want leaded, its going to rape my wideband sensors/plugs. C16 is fing expensive as well.

get a drum of sunoco 104 delivered to ur ouse!

How do you even go about doing that.

Buy it from a dealer

OK… were getting closer.

http://www.worldwideracingfuels.com/ProductInfo.aspx?productid=790080

google does wonders.

there are bigger drums but this was seri like the first link i clicked.

ms109. is unleaded

Hmm… that’s a bit high for 104

man you drive me crazy…if you use a ntk o2 sensor you don’t have to worry about leaded race fuel, if you have a bosch sensor then you shouldn’t run leaded fuel…i’ve ran straight c16 for almost 3 years and i just replaced my sensor this summer… also it was in the car for 2 years before i owned it…also if you want to have a “safe & fast car” you will be spending money on good race fuel that is leaded…if you don’t want to spend the money on good fuel…why even bother??? you can get whatever grade of vp from the valley…just get it there…if you try to buy one drum of race fuel, it’s going to cost you an arm and a leg for shipping…either get it from a station or the valley…

altamont have is Sunoco fuel. its 110, and 112. at the end of the season it was 7.99/gal for 110 112 is probably 8.59 or 8.99… but like the post above me. NTK sensors do fine with leaded fuel. if youre worried, stick with the setup youve got already and stay on pump gas. even for C16 at 13/gallon… a 250-300$ sensor plus 100$ in fuel is a better trade off than an 8,000$+ for an engine.

i think i paid a little over $300 for the sensor…