Race Gas is back!!!! 112 unleaded back in stock.

I know many of you have been waiting patiently and we apologize for this.

We usually have tons in stock but our supplier was out of fuel for about 6 months due to a number of setbacks they incurred including delays from their suppliers of the raw materials as well as customs issues etc.

We ran out 3 months after they did so it’s been about 2-3 months without race fuel now.

I have 2 drums here now and more are arriving shortly. We sell race gas by the gallon or by the drum. We can put it right in your car or you can bring a container here and we’ll fill that as long as you don’t bring us a milk jug, laundry detergent container, etc.

112 octane unleaded is 8.50/gallon, up a bit from a year ago, but not much considering how drastically 93 has gone up.

Drums are available for 429. (54 gallons of fuel in a 55 gallon drum)

This is totally unleaded fuel so it’s safe for catalytic converters, oxygen sensors etc. just like regular gas at the pump.

AWESOME!

good stuff :wink:

now i just need my 112 tune done

$8.50 isnt bad at all…

If i had a reason to use it, i might consider just filling up on it all the time, considering how far i drive :confused:

time to run race gas all the time :tspry:

dammit get 116, 112 is for amatuers

you spin like ctazy on “low” boost. im sure 116 boost is pointless:hang:

All u need is a good tune and u will have as much power as if u had the 116.

lol… i need to get myself a race gas tune o well maybe next

C16 is literally about 15-16 bucks a gallon if I order it in and it’s leaded so it would destroy my wideband. Not worth it.

how much of this do people usually add to a regular tank of gas? is it all depending on the tune? 1 gallong 116 to 10 gallons 93, or something like that…or just a full tank of 116 all the time?

Depends on what they want. As long as you run what you’re tuned for you’re fine. Some people say they want a tune for adding 6,8,10 gallons of 112 to a 1/4 tank or an on “E” tank of 93. Some people run 112 all the time.

For those mixing it they generally run it down to a 1/4 tank and dump say X gallons of 112 in. As long as they’re at 1/4 tank or less of 93 and add the same X gallons of 112 they’re in good shape.

i had one of the best honda tuners in the US tune my car and he only uses c16

anyway to test gas? i have some left over and i think its c16 but its in a 112 container, and no it was added in to it not opened fresh.

what color is 112? i think this stuff is blueish

Who wants to go in half on a drum???

I hope you still have some when the car is back on the road! Delta Sonic’s 100octane got rid of all my KR but, 112 would be great. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

good news, im gonna find a tune fast…

Thats because he doesnt know about this fuel. Give him some then we will see.

Purple

hmm maybe I should get a drum and see what another 10psi should do for me. Good thing I dont have to retune for it