Race Gas Options in WNY

Discuss here :stuck_out_tongue:

Well someone in another thread mentioned the Buffalo Air Park on Clinton St. The fuel there is NOT C16 and it is NOT unleaded.

They sell what is called AVGAS 100LL - aviation fuel, 100 octane, low lead content. It is inexpensive compared to true race gas, it works okay for nitrous and you can get away with it in a pinch. It has lead so it will be harder on O2 sensor

innovative. /thread

:word:

still curious what pumps have unleaded though

I fill up with 100 octane from Delta sonic. I don’t use 93 anymore.

so no one around here sells c16 ?

We have 112 unleaded for anyone that wants it. 8.50/gallon for comparison.
Unleaded fuels are safe for catalytic converters and oxygen sensors. Leaded fuels are not.

Mr.MoneyBags. What is it 5.xx a gallon?

He is handy with a buffer also, and at the drop of a hat is ready to fight :carnut

hasnt it been said a jillion times though that the 100 at delta is leaded and not good to use? plus not a lot of people use it so it sits there for a long time and isnt as good after a while?

Yeah, it’s 5.59 a gallon

hahahahahhahahaha, yup that’s my thing

The octane will decrease after a loooooong time.

paulters sells c16
and if u have a good 02, its not that bad, i was using a denso o2 in the GN and it never failed due to the leaded gas.

AND he is just dead sexy

Sunoco at the corner of Transit and Seneca, in West Seneca just off the 400. They have 100 octane for 5.20 a gallon last I checked about 2 weeks ago.

because it just smells so good :pimp:

but buying that will get old REAL quick when the lady wants more jewelry. btw, she told me, she wants you to get her some jewelry.

get some fuel back in that tune damnit

They have C12 (leaded) and will not order C16 in. They don’t offer anything unleaded over 93. I talked to them a couple weeks ago.

No pump sells leaded fuel anymore. Except for special purpose. Delta Sonic by law cannot sell leaded fuels. They have a totally different nozzle as well.

If there are seriously this many people asking about leaded I will put together and order for C16 and we can all have it for dealer price. I don’t really care. I have a large order of 114 Pro Race Fuel Pro Mark 5 (unleaded) going in in a little bit if anyone decides they want a barrel of that I really don’t care considering it makes fuel for me cheaper and other guys that race with my name on the car. Everyone wins.

Went there Thursday, they are out of it, said they are not sure how soon they’ll get more.