Race Gas Options in WNY

i really wish there was c16 around here.

And it doesn’t stop the retards from pumping it into their minivans or whatever either.
And then wanting their money back.

ohh shit, lol see its been that long for me

we all know where to get unleaded 112 ok! this thread is for people looking for different options that cant run 112.

I just filled the bimmer up with 100 today. so I guess they got some.:slight_smile:

so get tuned for 112 instead of having a massive man hunt for C16 and a chrome oil cap

why would i do that? it would cost more to drive down there and get tuned for 112 then to jus tbuy a barrel of c16. if i have to ill buy a barrel but id rather just find it local.

Let me know.

thats my fathers airport, and both of the avgases that he sells are low leaded, but i wouldnt trust that in my car.

Yeah I wouldn’t use the 100LL (AvGas) in a car even if it doesn’t have converters or oxygen sensors. The “low lead” is in comparison to other aviation gasolines, and still has a much higher content of lead in it compared to even leaded gasolines.

I use the Delta Sonic 100 octane stuff in my car all the time and I’ve never had a problem with it, and my car is very picky. If I try to run the 100 octane map with 98 or 99 it will have a small amount of detonation.

I got some 100octane from Delta in June…the guy pumping in front of me saw me proceed to grab the race gas pump and begin to pump. He jumps at me and yells, “hey man!? Thats race gas!!! You dont want that in your car…its for race cars and your engine will blow up!”

I tell him it IS a race car (I really dont think it is)…lol he shakes his head and blatenly (sp) tells me Im stupid. I got pissed, hurried up and topped off my 5gal. jug too (which REALLY got him going). I timed my depart right behind him.
We get out on on zee 4 lane and light the tires up AND pass by him flaunting a smerk and a middle finger.

…along with the sweeeeeet smell of exhaust .

For comparison, what would the prices for these be?

Bump to find out current suppliers of race gas in WNY.

You realize there is a race gas sticky at the top of this forum???

With no new prices in how long?

I didn’t realize how old this thread was until someone mentioned race gas being 5.XX a gallon then I was like WTF?

So wouldn’t you post in the OFFICIAL RACE GAS THREAD ?

I was under the assumtion this was the one that was stickyed

I searched on race gas and this is what I saw. Sorry.