Where To Get Race Gas? (best prices)

Im just curious as to where the best places are to get race gas (100+octane) in WNY. I remember Delta Sonic on S.Transit (north of Sheridan on the east side of the road) had race gas. Last year.
I dont know how many people use race gas but, maybe we could have someone put together one of those maps with the “thumb tacks” showing the location, price, and octane of the fuel that location supplies.
Im in the lockport area but, travel up to mighty, lancaster and such…so within that area would be cool.

Thanks in advance and I hope this will help other members as well. :slight_smile: :headbang:

innovative…delta on walden…innovative

Well, if u would have added the octane or even price…it would’ld sound like a shameless plug. :roll:

Race gas is for race cars :frowning:

delta sonic in the falls… last time i looked it was 5 something a gallon … im sure it at like 6 something now

Pautlers mobil on the corner of ransom and broadway in lancaster, c12 at the pump closest to the building. I think its 7.25/gal . Not sure if its unleaded , if its not by by o2 sensors.

INNOVATIVE no more questions. They have the best gas out right now and the cheapest.

I have a a lead tolerant O2 sensor.

Race gas is for race cars

Hmm, my car isnt a race car but, it likes the race gas…weeeird.

That is were i get my 112 from but they are out right now, mike is hoping to get it in monday sometime.

My dad is the supplier for the fuel that mike gets. The next shipment should be comming in soon.

:word:

2 sec away from my house

I really dont see what everybody runs vp when theres better and cheaper fuel out there.

Probably because VP is always available locally, and it is good fuel

im going to just use a xylene and 93 mix

yea we will have some 112 unleaded very shortly up at innovative :slight_smile: