Race Gas is back!!!! 112 unleaded back in stock.

c16 is the blue of blue rasberry blowpops. The 112 was always orange but maybe it’s purple now. I haven’t cracked a drum yet.

Different companies use different color fuels and I’m sure there’s plenty of overlap so that doesn’t tell you much. You can send fuel out for testing but if it’s been sitting around longer than you can remember I really hope it’s totally sealed and hasn’t seen any light. If there’s a vent hole on the container and it’s from last summer it has dropped octane noticeably. Of course the testing would tell you that so if you have enough laying around that it’s worth the cost of having it tested, go for it.

Pro Race Fuels 114 is purple.

you are a fucking moron.

ill stick with c16, maybe one day mike will order some of it in. i know anyone that goes and gets tuned at evans on race gas will need it. so order it in

Don’t hold your breath. I have no plans to get any. If you want c16 call VP and they’ll be happy to tell you where you can order it.

ok dick fuck

c16 > you …lol

I’m not the one that got tuned for a fuel without finding a source for it smartypants. :slight_smile:

Before tuning someone for race gas I always ask them what’s available in their area and make sure I tune them on that.

just ask him where his chrome oil cap is it will shut him up

:picard: when are you going to grow up KiddDo?

Good deal Mike… should be picking up 112 from ya soon.:tspry:

c16 is some nasty shit, leaded gas will f you shibby up.

C16 can be had at the pump at pautler oil company on the corner or broadway and ransom road

6372 Broadway St, Lancaster, NY
(716) 683-6422

Kevin, the valve on the wastegate is not designed for leaded fuel…it will corrode it.

WHERES MY CAP CHRIS!!!

They don’t sell C16. They only sell C12 which is also leaded.

And quit telling people to buy things elsewhere in MY sale thread. I’d never pull a stunt like that in your sale threads. Why are you in here anyways? (rhetorical)

Tial 44’s are all leaded gas safe. It’s the 38’s you have to specify lead safe when you order.

correction on the valves, all tial wastegates are designed to handle the leaded fuel except the 38mm.

get some fucking c16 and there wont be that problem.

Sorry mike, I wasn’t trying to do that at all. I was just adding some info because it seems like no one knows where to find the leaded stuff.

No offense meant. I stand corrected. My sincerest apologies :slight_smile:

edit this is not sarcastic. I mean it. :slight_smile:

Calling you now :slight_smile:

On a lighter note…how long can race gas sit in a jug, in the dark before it starts losing octane??

^^good question.

Every fuel is different and they don’t give out a timetable on this since there are several factors at play. Sunlight is a major player so don’t use translucent containers. Any container actually designed for gas should be opaque.

The other main issue is it being sealed. I keep the drums sealed to avoid degradation, and only open one at a time to pump out and then I re-seal it.
Most portable gas containers have a vent. Those with popoff valves which vent excess pressure only as needed would be optimal, but if you keep gas away from heat and sunlight and leave room for expansion in the container, sealing it shouldn’t be an issue (disclaimer - I said shouldn’t be…).

I think they have c16 at the airport on clinton street…

The juice is loose! Confirmed it’s still orange.

I miss the smell.
kill mode FTW