Price drop on race gas! 50 cents/gallon

Well guys…I love you so much that I’m getting a bunch of drums so I can drop the price for you. I’ll have four drums Friday and I’m dropping the price down to $7/gallon for 112 unleaded. 54 gallon drums will also be available for purchase at $345/drum.

-Mike

I think poopie needs to get on this shit.

Your subject implies that the total price is $.50 / gallon.

That’s good advertising :wink:

X…

ummm race juice

BTW - you save 33 bux getting the drum.

i plan on getting some before I head out to the track. I just have to head out to the track one of these days

Hah. I wasn’t trying to be misleading but I see what you mean. I don’t think anyone will really think it’s 50 cents now. :wink:

It’s arriving friday night, and I don’t expect to run out again. My distributor has their delivery team back in order.

-Mike

i disagree… unless the subject has been changed after your comment

I didn’t change it.

It clearly states “price drop”. Anything after that is regarding the drop.
:stuck_out_tongue:

Mike… how long do you think it will take you to get my AVC-R working properly? Do I need to log stuff or are you going to be able to look at it and see where I was a n00b setting it up?

Most likely 30 minutes or less. If the mechanical install needs re-worked and the settings are wrong too, maybe a bit longer.

-Mike

I think I am going to get 14 gallons for $0.50/gallon, and if I don’t I am going to sue for false advertisement… (Or a 4-pack of da Bull)

almost as cheap as 93 is now

:tup: