Where to get UNLEADED race fuel?

Any place around here that lets you pump it into your car?
It needs to be unleaded, and preferrably around 100 octane.

Runway on Altamont Ave only has 112 leaded.

Might as well get a drum shipped to your house, but just get a wideband with an NTK sensor.

so much for taking a nice trip or long drive without being able to use unleaded. lol

The probability of finding unleaded race fuel on the road is lower then finding leaded. I’m sure he can adjust the boost level accordingly anyway…

I’m just using it for cooling and as a safeguard. Not going to tune for it.

altamont ave getty has 112 or 110 one or the other can’t remeber which thou.
nozzle won’t fight into filler neck so you’ll have to get a gas can.

i believe LV has unleaded race fuel at the pump

So, the car will be tuned for 93 and meth, but you are running 100 just to be safe? If that’s the case, I’d just consider some octane booster that actually works (there are a few)

NOS ??? lol

Torco, I have a quart or 2 of it around

if youre pump and meth you shouldnt be worried about using any type of race fuel unless you plan on running it on the ragged edge of the fueling setup. a pump/meth(50/50 w/m) combo is like running 110octane

thats cuz its leaded…

back when cars were switching over to unleaded in the 70s…the only way they could stop idiots from ruining their new unleaded burning cars was to make the filler neck opening smaller, and the pump nozzle smaller so only the inleaded one would fit in there… :retardclap

Seems excessive to run race fuel and meth, I agree. I like running meth strait:)

I will NOT be running a 50/50 water/meth mix, it’ll be 100% meth.

I just get paranoid sometimes. I shouldn’t need the race gas, but I like to be completely safe.

Also, the nozzle @ the place on Altamont Ave fits into cars. I’ve pumped it right into the 911 before, I saw Shawn96VR4 pump it into his car, and Ewart pump it into the Neon. No probs at all.

The only place I know of is down south a little near Kingston. They get 104 unleaded there.

dude i was drunk and half asleepp when i posted that shit. seemed normal then. but not know. so carry on.:Idiots

i even pump 2 gallons of 112 into the quad 4 oldsmobile :rofl seriously :ahh

Yup, I ran it every weekend for about a month, it fits.

I’m not following…

yeah i forgot you got the AquaMist system… 100% meth compatible.

i dont think youve got anything to worry about many, as long as the tune isnt on the edge of safe, as long as timing is not crazy on it. the AM fail safes actually work unlike the snow kits, it should be good to go.