unleaded race gas- where?

Hey gang,
WHere do you guys find unleaded race gas? For instance, IIRC, Sunoco offers unleaded 100 octane, as well as some 104.
I know the season is winding down, the years supply is probably about gone in our area, but I’m still curious to know. This winters ’ project is gonna need this sort help…

I see leaded around more commonly than unleaded…

sunoco , irwin , same side of rt 30 as the pike
denunzios=104 unleaded

sunoco on rt88 has 110

Quik stop at the intersection of 981 and 22 across from sheetz near PRP has Turbo Blue. BP farther down towards delmont at the intersection of 819 and 22 has VP.

well i believe the question was unleaded race gas

on babcock blvd at Stef’s service has unleaded and leaded turbo blue. 105 and 115

:bigok:

just go to an airport hehehe mmmmm jet fuel

airport gas =leaded
no octane above 104-105 is unleaded or available

texaco on the corner of babcock and rochester in the north hills has 105 and 115

Purvis Brothers in Mars or any local dirt or asphalt track

quaker city sells it on site

yeah, but im taking it there with me incase they dont have that open

be a sprint car …run methanol

Hate to burst your bubble, but unless Sunoco doesn;t know what they are talking about…

Sunoco Standard Unleaded 110 Racing Gasoline

Sunoco’s all-purpose race fuel with a winning heritage. Whether you road race or bracket race, run the short ovals, or pilot a race boat or motorcycle, Sunoco Standard provides consistently high performance and helps protect engines with static compression ratios up to 14:1 against harmful detonation.

I have seen places offer as high as 112 unleaded…

place by my house has 115 turbo blue

its not a texaco its stefs auto service. that is the one i listed and got fuel the other day

its indeed texaco, Larrys texaco

proove pics quik and i wont doubt you :kiss:

around here???
turbo blue is leaded quik!

sorry i jsut got it on friday. they have 105unleaded in turbo blue for 4.999 a gallon. it used to be larry’s texaco now its stef’s auto service. same location just different name. they remolded the place