Where to get 100+ Octane in WNY?

I believe there used to be a thread on where you could find 100+ octane at the pumps? I believe there is a Sunoco by Innovative Tuning which has 104 Octane? Can anyone confirm this?

Sorry if I missed the thread in another forum, I tried searching and found nothing! :frowning:

Just FYI, Delta Sonic won’t have the 100 Octane on tap until May, or whenever the nicer weather comes…or so I was told.

Thanks

Sunoco at Seneca and Transit is actually 100 octane unleaded.

Innovative Tuning has 112 octane for less than $7 a gallon.

i think at some point over the summer im gonna get like a half of a tank of that just to see what kind of difference it really does make. it shouldnt mess up my engine…right?

i was there recetnly and they r out :frowning:

If you don’t need it, don’t buy it. You’ll be very disappointed with the results.

it smells good

you actually might hurt performance with it in your case

u think trying a little bit of 100 would be ok? its not like the truck demands premuim, but i put 93 in it ever since i have had it (ok mayb 91 a few times when gas was like $4.50 a gallon).

If your truck doesn’t have much engine work, ie) upped compression, FI, tuned to use a high octane rating, use what the factory manual recommends.

If your car/truck says 87… run 87. Running a higher octane will slow your performance down and just end up costing you money.

C16 at Pautlers on broadway

^^^ word to the responses for mikes98rt

higher octane fuels have LESS energy to them, and if your vehical runs fine on 91, then 91 is all it needs, race gas is only needed when lower grade fuels would cause damage (super high compression, high boost ect)

Where did I read that the neighbors were complaining about the 100 octane because it drawing “race cars” to the neighborhood?

the LOWEST octane your engine can run on without pre-igniting is what will make the most power for you. 93 in a car designed for 87 is just throwing money away.

FYI

Delta Sonic 100 octance Fuel is LEADED

Are you positive about this, because I believe it is illegal to run leaded gas in a car, and hence, it would make it illegal for them to sell it. I don’t believe this is true, because it it was leaded, it would destroy your cat. I dunno, I could be wrong, but I don’t believe it is leaded.

whats the point? your truck was never ment to run that octane so why waste the money, it wont make a difference in your case. even 93 octane is too much for your truck. high octane is ment for high compression and forced induction. your truck needs no more than your momms grocery getter .

IT IS UNLEADED 100 OCTANE AT SUNOCO.

My buddy pumped 16 gallons of the 100 Octane Sunoco fuel last week for his chipped a4… $85 for friggin gas…