Holy Sh1T!

Long story short, I own a 92’ 240sx Coupe with a Sr20det in it.
Its fairly stock except the swap and its gutted (everything behind the two front seats).

Ive been putting in 89 octane in it since I bought it in May, and tongiht I decided to put in some 94 with the octane booster you would get at crappy tire.

I ran the tank practially dry and put about 9 liters of gas in with the octane boost.

HOLY SH1T it made a HUGE difference in performance, my car has never ever pulled that hard! Man I love 240’s!!!

I just had to tell someone, Ive been jumpy as hell for the last hour or so! :wink:

OMG… this is news to my ears… i guess we learn something new every day :roll:

Why the hell would you ever run on 89 in the first place

Simply, really tight on cash for awhile. Spent it all on the car.

ROTFLMAO 89?!

Do you hear door knocks on your engine’s windows and doors.

Putting low octane in a turbo car is like drinking dirty water and asking why you’re still thirsty or getting sick.

Do you have a mute button?

Hahahaahahaha… It’s funny b/c that was me a year ago :smiley:

Some things never change…

Can you put 91 in a stock SR or do you have to put 94? I know it’s not like this for ALL turbo cars because my friend has an older saab turbo and he puts 87 on it that’s what it says in the manual I think.

Also, would it do damage to teh engine to put 89 in it or just make it run shittier ?

you could run 91 if you want… just wouldnt be wise because everytime you go throu boost its risky (more so @ a high boost level)

just run 94 and be safe :wink:

Yay for daily driver cars!

it will only be a difference of $2-3 every time you put gas in your car…

if you can’t afford this then i suggest a bicycle, it will probably be more reliable

on the contrary, i bought a bicycle recently and broke it 2 days later :slight_smile:

on the contrary, i bought a bicycle recently and broke it 2 days later :)[/quote]

Way to go, fatass!

:shock:

on the contrary, i bought a bicycle recently and broke it 2 days later :)[/quote]

whhaaa what you brake?

:hs:

I too would like a mute. If we ever get to upgrading to vBulletin, then we get an ignore list.

I too would like a mute. If we ever get to upgrading to vBulletin, then we get an ignore list.[/quote] :squintfinger:

I too would like a mute. If we ever get to upgrading to vBulletin, then we get an ignore list.[/quote] :squintfinger:[/quote]

:rofl: I didn’t mean you, I meant ahmed.

I was smiling at your statement: touche :wink:

:ugh2: :bootyshake:

Hehe, I figured as much, but I love that squinting smiley. Damn Gonad for laying claim to it first. Bastard uses ALL the smilies I like. :dunno: :hahano: :liar: :noes: :run: