Looking to Start a Spring Div. 'C' Flag Football team

So me and a few of my teammates from BFL are looking to start a Schenectady ‘C’ Division Flag football team 8v8. We have 5 so far that are committed already but we need a bunch more. This is super short notice as registration is 3/19- 3/20. Need people ASAP. We need at least 5-6 more.

If you are interested let me know. Yes there is a fee to play but how much per person is unknown ATM.

How competitive is C?

I’m very quick for my size. VERY quick. I’d be interested…but I haven’t played in years.

I’m more of a RB/WR type…not a lineman.

Fairly competitive this is my first year playing but ive been to a few winter/indoor games and its pretty serious. We have 8 ATM. we would like 13-15 total. so we have both offense and defense.

Okay…hmm…I’m interested. When are the games, etc.?

I’d prefer to play WR or HB. Maybe safety. I can jump and I’m fast, like I said before.

Outdoor is completely different than indoor. Line play is much more important in outdoor also there is a lot less space between defenders… C is pretty competitive for the “entry” level. But really the biggest difference that I have noticed between B and C is organization. Yes there is typically better athletes overall int he B division there can also be some really great athletes in the Cs. So get yourself some hosses to hold the rushers at bay and you will win plenty of games.

A division is another story. more players on the field and athletes seems to all be very very good.

Ilya PM SENT

So I’ve heard we need linemen for sure afaik I am the biggest guy on the team.

Got the PM Sketchy. When are the games? Weekends? Week days?

Sundays. First game is usually like 930… Last game is like 230. Could be anytime between then.

I think Schenectady was not such a big spread since there are less teams that play there and two fields.

Brought this up to my coworker who organizes the practices and wanted to play C’s this year.

so what positions do you need to fill?

Biggest position we need to fill is linemen. As of this morning we have 12 now and need another 3-4 to be covered. I understand when some people here football they automaticlly want to be either a WR or QB. there are other positions that need to be filled in order to be a winning team. And like adamea1635 said for outdoor you need a strong O/D line.

I will get back to you on what positions we need ASAP

Ilya. Games and practices will most likely be in schenectady. Sundays as stated with varying times.

I’m out then. Sundays is family and church for me. Plus…going to Schenectady 2 or more times a week (for games and practices) is not doable for me right now.

All good man!!

Would have loved to get some good exercise in. I play co-ed softball for my companies team…but football is 20x the workout. And more fun.

Good luck to your team though man.

u guys have TEs?

I dont think so. its 3 line, QB, 3 WR and a RB or 4 WR

ahh gotcha. i could play any of those positions. u said there is off and def?

Yup.both

Played qb in college, looks like your filled there though