any football players out there???

Hey fellas im a retired 2 time champion semi-pro Football player looking for a couple good sized guys to play linemen for my indoor FLAG football team we are in need of big guys to help protect my qb im currently the center and i def need a L&R Guard i cant do all the work myself so im reaching out to you guys, its easy you stand and block hit me up if your intrested

p.s we play at Afrims on saturday nights anytime between 9-Midnight and YES AFRIMS SERVES BEER!!!

Riddell#54

GOD you are the WORST at football :rofl :rofl :rofl

2 Chips says im not

I’ve been playing with my co-workers why are trying to build a group C team.

http://shift518.com/showthread.php?t=28723&highlight=flag

its not a permanent team just for the winter i have a team from the spring and fall

i just need a linemen or 2

vlad you got a team for the spring and fall?

Let me know if you need a CB/S. I was looking for an indoor team this year before to no avail. I can’t help you out on the linemen though, unfortunately.

sorry man i was a last minute pick up on this team,we have all positions filled except line lol

We are shooting for the spring.

We played in January outside, but now with the snow on the ground we are waiting to find an indoor place or restart in spring.

wait are you talking about a pick up team or the CDFFL???

I have no idea.

One of the coworkers is the brains behind the setup.

Details on the team? I have a bunch of friends/family the play for the dirty birds at afrims on saturdays.

Dirty Birds with mills?? Really.

Played with them a couple years ago, my good friend does every year outdoor as well.

I will play lineman.

played OT and DT at Bishop Maginn HS… and sucked at it lol. i was 5’8’’ 185… simply couldn’t hang with the guys that were upto and over 6ft 300. i’m even lighter then that now and probably a bit quicker, and definetly understand the game a lot better, might be interested in playing for a team that didn’t take themselves to serriously… not on the line tho… unless its D end

Yeh my cousin Marc is a CB. Ill be at the game this week. They play at 12 tho mother fuck

That’s one part that sucks about indoor is all of the games are so God damn late.

12 am? never mind, thats way to late for this old man

12am is perfect as me and my team typically work nights and are used to it.

Dustin let me know next time you play and who you would need or if you need a team to practice against. I could get some guys.

Yeh im looking forward to it saturday. I cant wait for summer fall tho when i start training for the Malta BFL. Full Contact No Pads CANT WAIT!

Ever played line before? how big are you?

and this is our last game at midnight, i need a linemen for this week cause its week 4 and if we dont have a linemen on the roster this week the new player would be able to play in the playoffs