Looking to wrap 2 91 civic fenders in a carbon fiber vinyl

As stated want to wrap my 91 civic hatch fenders in a cf vinyl if possible let me know

I could do it for you but…

1. Id rather paint my face with a turd than waste my time on said modification.

2. I’m not sure, even with your help, we could keep the puke off the fender long enough to wrap it.

Seriously though… WHY?

You buy the materials, I’ll teach you how to put it on. I will be laughing AT you, but I will help you see the light.

they don’t carry cf in stock big enough to wrap a fender, but they can get it. FYI it’s not as cheap as regular vinyl. It’s normally going to run about $100 at least per side

do you really want to spend $200 to $300 for fake cf on fenders?

False.

I’m not sure who “they” is actually.

Available at many places in 3’x4’ or larger.

Agreed with the latter part of your statement.

Hey genius, why don’t you read where he posted the thread.

IHS does not stock CF vinyl in that size.

Then order somewhere else.

Problem solved genius.

It’s called the fucking internet…use it.

NO SHIT.

The point is he was asking IHS hence why it posted it in there section.

For someone acting so smart you really are an idiot! :banghead

Ha!

That is not visible from tapatalk. My bad.

Not acting like I’m smart at all. I’m acting like he has zero taste and zero skills.

Are you a closet user? It’s ok if you are…wrapping your little penis is better than fenders.

I used the 3M Di-Noc to wrap some of my interior trim pieces and it came out good. They sell fairly large sheets as well but it can get pricey.

X2.

Great results for me as well.

Switch panel I made for my boat.

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee73/thetreehouseguy/692ae98d.jpg

just spoke with the owners, don’t stock it, and it going to be over 300 to do the fenders… better off buying real Cf

Brew why the hell are you on Shift if you are in Vegas, there is something wrong with you.

killing time in the morning, mike take at least an hour to poop, so you know we have plenty of down time

hahahaha

I hate all the “sold” nonsense in peoples signatures. You don’t own it and its not cool enough to say you had owned it. Let it go!

+1 :ahh