looks like west mifflin and east allaghany schools

problem is kids from whitehall, south park, and just about any suburb wanna act like they are someone from allentown. you put one suburb wanna be next to a kid from allentown…on the outside they look identical… but if i comes to a fight the kid from the suburb is probably gonna bail and the kid from allentown will shank you. suburban parents seem to think just because they live away from trouble they can relax on their parenting, let their kids dress like crap, let them stay out as long as they want, give them vehicals because its an inconvience to drive them around. most of the suburbs of pittsburgh aren’t far enough away to really be suburbs, they are just extentions of the city. Sure their isnt crime on every block in south park but once your kid is in high school they are old enough to go where there is crime. you think all those girls dressed like srippers at club zoo are from carick? no they got dropped off by mt lebo soccer mom. and their mom thinks…“hey we live in a great place so my daughter is a good kid” mean while she’s suckin off some kid in a car in a strip district alley… thats what i mean about lax parenting…

here’s the bottom line… the city isn;t as bad as people think and the suburbs aren;'t as great as people think. ghetto parents aren’t bad because they can’t provide for their kids and suburban parents are automatically wonderfull because they can buy their kids anything. values can’t be bought or learned in school (the libs will make sure ur kids wont learn values in school) they need to start at home. so just because you are poor and go to duq doesn’t mean ur gonna rob my grandma at the cogo’s and just because you are wealthy from NA doesn’t mean you are gonna help my grandma cross the street. Infact what i have viewed is poor kids have more respect for mom/ grandma because thats usually all they got, families seem closer.