*Lot Protocol* Protocolo de terreno ¡Ahora en español!

I will NOT be attending.

go to work

I will take pictures if i see anything while im there

everyone knows how i am , i see shit i say suttin and if they get loud . welllll someone gets smacked . ill be there at some point

Smacked with a meaty snow shovel paw… ouch.

how you know what my hands look like lol

so is anybody actually going out tonight?

just got home from the lot. I picked up a bit before I left. Was pretty dead in the lower lot tonight. I guess colonie police showing up multiple times will do that.

On my way out, a guy in a mustang was burned out from the light, and had an unmarked car behind him. It was pretty funny.

ty for that. at least some ppl still have decency

Wow, Havent been to the lot once this year, seems like i havent missed much other than the same bullshit over the past few years.

No car = no need for me to go out. Hopefully if im out and about with my car next year it will be to go out late and have some fun. Done sitting around in a parking lot watching fresh outa school fuckwads sit around and trash the place along with watching idiot mexicans fuck it up for everyone

the lotttt bruhhhhhhh

rompe rompe rompe

what does this guy think he’s an indian

If I had a radio I would SOOO play rompe 24/7

Bro de Yo que conseguí d16 fundiciones furiosas de revlimiter de vtec son mi shizz que adoro tomar y girarse mi motor en el terreno que tengo tres mamás de bebé y se oxido en mi pannels cuarto plano negro es la manera de correr y si usted no quiere que robaré sus partes

This year theres wannabe PR’s. Dirty white trash with beat up shit box Honda’s and Acura’s that sit all over their cars and blast rap. Fat hog girls with short shorts and dirty greaseball hillbillies too.

or fat hog midget PRs in dumpy honda tryin to be BALLUH with their fox racing sticker on their hood/fender AND their <4 y/o’s in the back seat. can someone take a pic of that next time and be sure to get the 1:35am timestamp and give cps a lil nudge? when you got your extremely young kids in the backseat of your rusted out STOCK CB5 you’re no longer in the BALLIN category, thats the scumbag mom one

In for vids of Jason with Rompe from a boombox.

i hate that kinda made me mad they have never seen a dirt bike or fox shock in there life.

i roll past them playing justin bieber frequently.

Im sure theyve stolen one or two at some point in their lives