Lot this Fri/Sat MARCH 27/28TH

im lookin at other shit for the car ,found a procharger for a grand,lol

somethings gotta be fucked up with that

lol cameos hot whip only blew up because of pete. IT was knocking so pete told him to put race gas in it to fix it lol. Yes they put race gas in.

i know ,i skipped by it im havin a moral dilema know on head cam pck or just cammin it …i can afford it just dont wanna break myself as the guy bailed on the 88

come on:rofl

Cameo’s shit BLEW UP hahahahha

but some good runs tonight, I was surprised

i wasnt ,the car is slow

Anybody who listens to Pete and takes him seriously is a fucking idiot.

Tough choice and shitty you got fucked. Ive gotten fucked like that on several parts lately where people never showed up.

I need both. I looked at Patriot’s site and they only have one head for 5.0’s and its got a 2.02 intake valve.

call em see if they will work on it ya got a spec sheet on the motor right

No, just a parts list.

well its worth a try kid

dude, the thing is close to stock…can’t really ask for much more. That Mustang is cammed w/ a tune and exhaust.

Get it stalled, cammed, and spray workin and that thing will be runnin like a champ

i know,i was light to light wit em till it shifted into 4th wich it shoulnt have that early

The highway runs were great, and nicks S4 absolutely moves.

Yeah, I can see whats up I suppose. The Patriots are 185’s.

The springs are only good for .550 lift though. I want a cam with atleast that.

yeah it moves out

they underate them ,for safety reasons that and ya dont need much more than that

I think one or two of the cams I was looking at for this motor were atleast .550 though. Id rather have springs good for more just in case like my old heads had (.600 lift)

Come on
every thread that paul is in it turns into talking about his damn car! Talk about that shit at the lot or something
holy shit!

We talked about it there too