Lot this Fri/Sat MARCH 27/28TH

word on the str33t is that cameo’s shit dropped a valve lmao

junk it

been mentioned twice in here so far

KTHX BYE

not about dropping a valve

so you can go to jolly pirate donuts and take a two hour shit for all i care, i know whats going on in this chicken shit bull shit.

sounded hot when ya were leavin ,was waitin for vtech to hit but all it did was skip and knock

I don’t appreciate you getting loud. I’m going to have to ask you to go over there and sit in time out.

sounded like an airplane on the way home, with a few pops every few seconds:rofl

k, how long am i grounded for?

i was laughin so hard ,then the cop rolled in and shut us down

Til Pete says so

Really? what’d the cop say?

so how far did that POS make it anyway?

The cop said the manager wanted us out

made it home

That manager is suck a fuckin cock…fag ass foreign douche

Sure fuckin does! :excited

it was the p/r woman in there

no it wasn’t it because of the rrace gas. ask cameo, it actually ran better on 112. plus it was only a gallon so not like it did anything mixed with 87.

the quad did NOT drop a valve. blew 175~ across the board.

my guess is balance shaft.

kramer, grounded till next tuesday or call cameo unless he says otherwise.

got a cool vid of the q4 doin its jam on rt9.

I thought the way you said it the car blew up somewhere.

One manager is a lazy prick that doesnt want to deal with extra customers I guess. More than half the people hanging out go thru the drivethru and eat their shitty food. I guess the lazy darkies dont want to make more food or something.

yeah the vid is hilarious
Q4 is toast though, for sure

Yeah im real surprised the manager had us booted. Fuckin guy is a douche. I think im going to write a nice letter to the upper management at Mcds, explaining the situation w/ the lot and just how much buisness that we bring in for them, and see if they can get some of their employees to stop whining and deal with actually having to make a burger or two during their shifts…

certainly not worth fixing a $200 beater. Ive got a friend that scraps cars if he wants to junk it.