Lot this Fri/Sat MARCH 27/28TH

If youre lucky enough to even get any kind of response its probably going to be a coupon for a free Big Mac.

+1 that guy was pissed as hell when i actually ordered a double quarter pounder, and it took him literally 5-7 minutes to make it :facepalm. you waited like 3 minutes for a thing of fries :facepalm :rofl

bunch of lazy guys in there

Eh idk, there has to be at least ONE knowledgable/buisness oreinted person running the place, they may not be there often…but there has to be someone to talk to about it.

That drivethru is slower than shit. I watched people go in the lane and not come back for 15-20 minutes tonight.
Fucking lazy monkeys.

Yeah wtf! The dude is out back punchin himself below the belt with 3-4 people in line!! THen he says you just want fries…“yes, thats it”, and walks away, knowing there are a shit ton of fries sitting right there:lol. Fuckin clowns

Maybe although people with atleast half a brain dont work at Mcdonalds so who knows.

that too, but me and adam were inside, they were just walking in circles bitching about their shifts

Yeah, i was looking at the fries like WTF…is it self serve? Should i go back myself and get em?? :lol

I got pissed at the fucktards in the Wendy’s drive thru in Rotterdam last friday.

The douchebag working the money window kept looking at me and walking away scratching his arm so I pulled up to the next window.
The douchebag then started running his mouth so I told him to shut the fuck up. Then the african american cunt manager asked if there was a problem. I told her that I dont want to deal with him and she said I was supposed to give him the money. I told her how he looked and turned away and she said maybe he was busy. I said yeah, he was. He was busy picking his arm. Then I got the food and douchebag said here’s your change buddy.
You aint a buddy of mine fuckface.

yeah paul, you tell 'em :rofl

dude ya realize he prolly scratched scabies into your food

der ya go.

actin hard in the f1durrrtyyyy

Yeah, it was late, I was tired and I was pissed. It wasnt even my food and I hate drivethrus. My friends wife wanted a burger and a fish thing after we went to a bar.

I didnt eat it

did ya throw it back?

No, it wasnt my food to begin with. Like I said it was my friend’s wife’s food.

sooo, you were eating her food

No, she ate it

she ate your food?

wat