Lot this Fri/Sat MARCH 27/28TH

oh, you know, the one with the 2 cars that became 3 cars. :wink:

I have walked behind the counter and grabbed my food before since they were too lazy to give me my 2 double cheeseburgers and fries,i coulndt stand their laziness and had to GTFO

oh the one wit the purpleish camaro and the mustang

I can see this happening. They are kicking you guys out in March? Jesus, already.

???

race

Yeah, its happened before early in the season but somehow we always end up back there at some point, usually sooner than later.

I was there from 8:45 until about 9:15. Murray rode shotgun with me. I couldnā€™t stand the amount of retards there that early and there werenā€™t any cars there I recognized other than that yellow rustang, so I left and went to Brewā€™s crib to have a few beers.

Yea the yellow stang .I know mad PRā€™s coming like a plague

anyone see the red 3rd gen camaro with silver ground effects that had the exhaust dangling from the back of the car? LOL

I saw some ppl at the lot last night when I drove by in the bfā€™s camaro, maybe some of u seen or heard it, nice silver 71 camaro, loud as hell lol

Blame John. He rolled in with them.

Yeah, it sounded like a cross between a 4 banger and a farm tractor. Every time he revved it the exhaust got closer to the ground.

I saw it twice. Nice looking car. Why didnt you stop by with it?

I went for a ride in the car triciaā€™s tlking aboutā€¦shit is no joke :excited

:facepalm :rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

Jim, shouldā€™ve hung aroundā€¦couldā€™ve witnessed the SRT-4 mopping up lol

for real though, Fondaā€™s SRT-4 romped on that cammed '07 Mustang

fuckin mustangsā€¦

and meā€¦ :rofl

You guys really got kicked out? WTF.

Park and Ride time. I will actually be down to go there, its better than hanging out in Colonie thats for sure. Iā€™ll just bring my little camp grill and chair and sit by my car and eat food all night while talking with some car enthusiasts and checking out some nice rides.

Works for me. :slight_smile:

+1, not sure why everyone else canā€™t follow this simple idea. Small group of (somewhat) respectable auto enthusiasts hanging out at a better location. We could get plenty of cars there if everyone was willing to give it a shot. I mean, seriously, what is there to lose? A weekend away from the lot?! OMGZ

Yeah, the Saturday manager there is an asshole apparently. I heard that the Friday manager was ok with people being there. Weā€™ll be ok next weekend.