Lot this Fri/Sat MARCH 27/28TH

lol yeah i was hoping he was going after the asshat in the dodge abortion that was doing donuts… but at least they got somone… lol hat cop was cool as hell too. hes like “so far its quiet this year guys, lets hope it stays that way” we were all like well its early yet LOL and he laughed and was like yeah lol

one of my friends last night was telling me that even GOING to watch people race will get you into a shitload of legal trouble if they catch you. I did not know that

i hate to say it but i think what really needs to happen is a huge bust, to get the retards off the streets. the spot will be hot for a while but theres other places for the hardcore true street people. and i can pretty much tell you that it will happen this year simply because the state needs money and hey have ignored this shit for a while, it wont be colonie po po it will be state. just watch out guys.

yeah spectating or encuragaing illegal road competition or some shit like that

$75 ticket i think for spectating. But they usually just hit the lights and clear everyone out

Yeah I was just going to say that
They usually just turn the lights on so everyone scatters.

So whos goin tonight??

Im goin, idk if ill be in my car or the trep though

anyone have a forsale sign I can throw up in the car tonight? I can’t find the one I had

Yeah I asked on the last page too, I’ll probably come down for a bit

wow I am a complete idiot, I found that forsale sign I had. it was right above the door to my room :facepalm

should of just asked me kid ,im not a asshole all the time:lol

I’ll be there if I can’t find anything better to do.

we didn’t know which camaro was yours though, haha

the slow one

state/city needs money badly. so we wil have to wait and see, or be panzies and go to park n ride.

I’ve got the V6 one, I think mine’s slower :rofl

you were next to the green car right

yea that was me, I’ll be up again tonight

Debatable on whether or not its worth going

so yeah this was a few pages ago but i ended up getting a tint ticket, which can be dismissed if you bring the car to a PD with the tints off within 24 hours which i did not know, i figured i’d just have to eat the ~$100 fine or whatever.

i’ll be there in the SER again, but the SER won’t see the ext. for the rest of this year, the APD sheriff said he put me down as the first name on a “list” of “street racers” (even though i was going 45 in a 55…) and srs shit will go done if im caught down there again :lol