Lot this Fri/Sat MARCH 27/28TH

You’re just being a puss-bag…He did not write your name on a list, it’s a figure of speech to scare you.

It’s a public road, so if he pulled you over because he saw you down there at night, fuck him he can’t do shit if your not doing anything

adam the mustang sounded fucking amazing last night!!!

call me a puss-bag, i dont really care, theres no reason to risk anything when i dont even race anyway. ill hop in the back of someone’s jalopy.

so is it Albany Police Department Patrolman, or Albany County Sheriff’s Deputy?

i’m not 100% certain, sir. it was a fully marked charger that said albany on the side of it, i would assume it’s the albany county sheriff’s deputy.

issuing authority should be on the ticket… but black charger with gold lettering is ACSD

i got the pat down, are you holding drugs run around one night, from “bouncing around in the backseat” they are in kill mode for sure

ticket’s in mah carr. think it was white, couldn’t tell, lights were srsly bright.

white unmarked charger is an APD car

It was white for sure

but it was fully marked, pretty sure it even had the light bar in the roof instead of in the windshields. might have had the ram/brace thing in the front, too.

ill be out

Yep the charger was white with red and blue albany decals on the sides, not sure on the light bar

aiiiiiiiiight.

going to take tintz off nao :frowning:

If you cant find it theyre only like $2 at parts stores/walmart/etc

yea I found it, texted the girlfriend and asked if she knew where it was. She informed me that it was right above the door to my room. I feel like an idiot

i havnt checked the weather is gonna be nice outlater?, its beautiful right now. too bad im stuck at work ALL FUCKING DAY lol

Kramer, Lance…you guys are dumb.
It was Albany Police, not Sheriff’s. The Sheriff’s don’t drive white, blue, and orange stickered up cars

http://www.10-75.net/apparatus/ny/apparatus.htm

For reference to basically ANY piece of NYS fire or police vehicles they can be found on my friend’s site :stuck_out_tongue:

Pretty cool

How often does he take his photos? CPD #104 appears to be the old cruiser, as well as T-2…:wink: and I don’t see any of the special unit/undercover’s :ninja