Lot this Fri/Sat MARCH 27/28TH

:hug:thumbup

LMAO :rofl

Damn women

Add to the fact that we were standing by your car for atleast 10 minutes talking and didnt even notice anybody was in it.

We need to do what we did last night. Wait for the pr’s to get busted. Then people head to the extension like there leaving. We didnt bother anyone there and nobody bothered us.

Did you have the red wrx wagon?

Hates on Hondas lmao:lol the minivan with the 10 ppl in it was def. the highlight lol

That wasnt even the PR racing minivan though, just another PR family of 10 at the lot.

Mad babys daddy’s showing up in accords with cot spring too.

I like how they have decent wheels on the back and steelies with cheap radials on the front for ‘race’ tires.

The red Civic hatch with the plexiglass window and a gallon of bondo flung at the side was a hot car too.

a stock gs-r pulled your hopped up k-dizzy.:excited

i LOVE the “10.80 CRX” that wanted to run for a G! :rofl

what??

answer your phone retard

Some beaner told one of the norms that they wanted to race the white mustang(me) for $1000. I was like fuck it, make it $2500 and called his bluff. He said he wanted to check my car out, I said the trunk and hood stay closed, see what you can see. He declined after that. Dude was on 185/15’s and REALLY thought he could beat me. Problem is, if i won, im never seeing the $$, if i lose, i get shanked till the money comes up lol

ya brouth the stang out again:lol

I lost it I havent found it yet lol

Yeah, i wasnt gonna, but it was a mad good time last night. Once it got later is was almost “old times like”. Met a guy with a NASTY notchback. Cool dude, fast car

lol thats funny;…was he PR??

dont you have the bottle in now?

Of course he was a PR lol. ANd yeah, the bottle is in the back. I have a feeling i wouldnt have even needed it though:lol