Lot this Fri/Sat MARCH 27/28TH

CRX was a PR car

he a race only four seeleanders. dee moose-tang a musel car. we no race.
race for free not wort if car break. four hawndread meenimum.

drew call my cell need to talk to ya

:rofl LMFAO! Yeah, idk how that makes sense. When his junk ass budget honda loses and breaks in the same race against me, he then loses $400 mineemum, and has to buy more ebay parts

And i told him $2500, and he sends his boy back to me with $400, im like wait…race just dropped $2100?!? Wtf

anyone see the kid with the miata last night. kid was a fuckin tool. He said he’s got the head with variable valve timing, yadda yadda yadda. I asked him to pop his hood so I could see it and he goes “no, I never pop my hood for anybody except maybe my friend here” and his friend’s like “yea he’s popped his hood for me once or twice” Then he goes “if I race you’ll hear it kick in”

pussy should of done it

hopefully the guy with the big power notchback joins.

He agreed to the 2500, and i was like…oh shit…hes serious lol. But then he slowly backed out once his boys/family scattered a bit

Yeah he texted me this mornin askin me what the site was. Lets not try to go on a bashing spree like normal with new members lol

i cant remeber who u r ,i know i saw ya chillin buy your car fri night i think were ya walkin around wit a crowbar

well, considering hes not a punk kid, i dont think its a problem.

word. it was a pretty nice ride. did he ever run it at a track?

noooo, that was NOT me, haha. I was the taller guy. Kid you’re thinkin about was shorter and had glasses…and a crowbar for whatever the fuck reason

blond kid

Not him and I hate that kid. Thats the tool with the bashed up Colorado.

Not with this setup. With his old setup he ran very similar times to mine now. Im not gonna give away what it should do, but it goes well, we’ll say that lol

I was getting pissed at him. He was like 2’ away from me. I was gonna fuck with him and get him riled up and then rip the baby bar outta his hands and scare the fuck outta him:rofl

nice.

yeah i was next to ya when he was runnin around with it