Lot this Fri/Sat MARCH 27/28TH

so much lol in this thread .

Your lol…bitch

lol :haha

I know the civic is faster then me. I was just stating that apparently people think cars like that apprently “eat me up”…It was a good race either way but I wouldnt say it would “eat me up” as bret put it. The S4 I wouldnt even consider “ate me up”

The civic also has 200 more horse left by adding race gas

atleast. and drew, andrew, smokinnnn if you are gonna use my name, atleast spell it correclty, ktnx

p.s. dont forget, the S4 was on pump gas.

He got me by a few from a dig. were gonna go again when i have the summer tires on.
We went again from a 10-120 roll. I had him by almost a car the whole race. Im very impressed with what my car did though. Brooks’ buddy said that car could trap close to 95mph.

f u

are you fucking kidding me? god forbid I didn’t want to race the FIRST time we both had our cars in the same spot. Dont worry you time will come.

get PISSED dave!!!11!!

Dave is ragin!

im just fuckin with ya :wink:

how about a 345 whp teg??? whens this goin down?

oh yeah its a call out! nah just wanna run you with a good tranny and maybe warmer roads to see the difference…

yea me you drew and some other cool cats are gonna go out and play one night

whenever you want I dont care.

see the difference in what??

Hey kramer hows this for an idea. FINISH THE FUCKING PROJECT! Ive been waiting since 2 oclock for your lazy ass

yah…Preferably during the week at night with a small amount of people.

I will see if Keith will want to tag along too. He was telling me last night he wants to do another N/A run with you and then a Spray run to see the difference.

how well a good shiftin tranny helps me against you i was getting locked out of every gear last yr…

but I have a good deal more power then last year so its not a good comparison to how my car ran last season

my car is back in action …lolol