Lot this Fri/Sat MARCH 27/28TH

wasnt supose to be an offensive statement, the times that erics car ran on a mail in tune is amazing, i actually LOL when i was there to see it, i just would be careful after putting a lot of money into building a new motor.

Sorry man fuckin tired,I’m tryin not to drive it till it gets the real tune,But it’s so DAMN tempting.you know how it is.I’ve only put like 10 miles on it.

Word. If it was me i would have not rdriven it whatsoever. I would of brought it to Morgan and have it broken in on the dyno.

You also should have kept your B-series too…If it was me.

psstt… B series was cool in 2000

LOL, you honda fucks…

hmm.your shit would have been sick and fully done by now though.

yeh and he could have a tranny that holds more then 500whp

Yea,but I was being serious.

Yeah not lookin like itll be too bad out…if my buddy’s not havin a fire I’ll be over in my “Sabotage” 'Vic.

ive also seen someone blow up their motor in minutes because he was too greedy. its just an unknown condition. you are more than likely safe to drive the car, i just suggest not beating on it until it is tuned properly. you cant afford a tune but you are risking a lot more than 500 dollars doing what you’re doing.

If its nice out ill be down, I may even be in the Z :ninja’

I’m not makin any promises though, if I can’t get ahold of all this little bullshit stuff itll be another week or so… and thats provideing I dident fuck anything up hardcore…

if Not ill be in the Street glow grand prix

Yes I agree and we will leave it at that.Hopfully the car will be in your hands sometime next week.Untill then it sits in the driveway.Wanted to drive it to the lot which I live so close to I can see when I look out of my backyard.That is it.

I might toss in a new uppipe gasket and come out for some festivities, I need to break in my drag radials :ninja:

You fellas wanna make this a three way?!

I can bring out the Odyssey and rip WOT VTizzey until the cows come home.

My adjustable wing is set on full downforce too so I could drive upside down in a tunnel at 132 mph if I wanted to.

Ungh.

The lot should be fun this year. Don’t really get on here much, but hope to meet some of you this year, even If I don’t have a “fast” car :lol

I might check it out this year. Only went once last year because I know virtually noone there. haha

May stop out friday night but Saturday I will be in Ft Lauderdale waiting to board a boat motha fuckas

I will be there fbhtgvfbnllolollovffdddsfg

me and sir lancealot dont fuck around. if you wanna run with the big boiz, you gotta take some chances. lance and i will run on the eastbound side, going east, and you will run on the westbound side…going east :evilking:worship