Lot this Fri/Sat MARCH 27/28TH

Indeed my friend

Alright I may stop by now that I know more people from here this year… although if any stupid shit begins to go down I am getting the fuck out of there.

:gay

Seriously… idiots start doing burnouts, revving their engines up a million times, bumping their GAY ASS SYSTEMS and any of that other garbage I am out. The few times I went last year people were doing this, its fucking stupid and it pisses me off so much. Go in the pep boys parking lot or something if you’re gonna do that, don’t do it at the “lot.”

I may stop by if i can get my engine mounts in by then

have you been there before?? if you havent been, ill tell you its a blast without a bike, but youre bringing the bikes right?

I will deff. come around saturday night. Im picking my car up from the shop saturday morning.

no saturday, ill be in poughkeepsie, my buddies birthday. might be down for friday if its nice.

Yea I will check it out friday since I will be gone for the next week and some change

ROLF, he claims “offroading” shocks, and he does 180s daily on backroads while doing 60…:Idiots

Ill probably come out atleast one night if I dont have to get up early this weekend.

Has anybody checked the ‘track’ lately? Im thinking there might be alot of potholes because most roads are full of them now.

well if you are thinking about going but dont know anyone else here then obvisouly you better get your ass out your house and go, better time than never to meet the idiots on this board face to face :smiley:

so how warm is it gonna be on friday ?hows the temps lookin for the next week? i think its gonna be fuckin brick when i get back… or am i wrong?

itll prolly be in the mid 40’s low 50’s

I checked and it said 30’s in that case I shall stay indoors

Friday I’m booked, but Saturday night I would be down for the usual “O’Toole’s then procede to hang out and do nothing at the lot” gig.

:eek3 I wont go unless its at least in the 50s

Yea it will be no fun standing out side when its 30 degree’s

If anyone wants to stand outside my garage in 30 degrees you are more then welcomed to.

I remb towards the end of last year watching a few of the old muscle car guys all standing around a propane heater. :crazy fuck dat shit