Lot this Fri/Sat MARCH 27/28TH

dave…u should stop being a pussy and turbo ur cobra…broke ass biatch

…and show smokin whats up, cams are for girlssSS

easy there with the triple post

tell me that after we run :wink:

my car was just misfiring like a bastard all the way home from exit 8. Thing would barely acclerate. Weird thing is, it only misfires when its wet out or damp…it runs fine on dry days…so what the fuck. Im clueless.

just like your car makes the girls wet, the rain makes your MAF wet

bad plugs ,bad wires ,bad coil pack

its got brand new tr-55’s in it…they went in with the cam. Plug wires and coils are still origional with 55k on them. Im thinking I need new wires since coil packs arent really a major thing to go on the LSx cars since they are all individual.

I’d do the wires first, but you could be cheap and clean/DC4 the connection points.

Im just going to get some MSD wires…their 60$ so what the hell.

Good idea, but still electrically insulate the connections.

the girlSSss were wetttt bro:lol

Oh SStop with thiSS nonSSenSSe

sont be SSso SShhady with your heap of SSsshit oldmans ride

moisture in the distrubutar same thing happend to my coil pack after moisture would sit in it it would buck and after it warmed up and the moisture was gone it was fine.

They run off coil packs so there is no distributor

Not being shady at all :ninja

well i wasnt sure, but yeah it can happen to a coil pack too happend to mine, little white cracks show up on the bottom of it moisture gets in it and takes a while for it to heat up to dry out it sucks

I just put new front o2 sensors in, and wrapped up all o2 connections and shit…cleaned them all out…started up and ran beautiful…took her for a spin and ran great. Problem seems to of went away.

whenever I would get a misfire code and go have it checked, some weird o2 sensor bullshit code would pop up with the misfire…so im guessing I had a fucked o2. It helps to have extra shit like that laying around lol

im still going to put some MSD wires on it tho…its about that time anyways with almost 60k on the stock wires.

good to hear

yeah i ended up getting the set msd coil pack and wires problem went right away for me, youll notice it run a lot smother with the msd wires, they have very low resistance so the spark is stronger burns more evenly cant complain with mine.