lot tonight wed march 25th

my bad…Wasnt expecting that. I thought in slower speeds you would jump out ahead of me and I would slowly come around but it was the opposite which is retarted cause im all top end lol

Yea, it’s an all arounder…dig, roll, top speed runs, A/C, heated seats, bose…I don’t mess around. lol

curious but how much whp do you think your making on pump?

Fixed:rofl

Hill climber

haha I laughed when I read both of these
:rofl

its true. we ran up hill.

Haha, up hill FTW.

Ha ha it can climb other hills too

$30 not $60

Easy killer don’t get your panties in a bunch…

We all know you and ray make cute phone calls to eachother at random times of the late night :hug

on another note…

I won’t be rocking a grand prix if anyone goes out if the rain misses us :ninja

So why and who got tickets, I’m not following.

Blows my mind you guys doing 60-140mph pulls aren’t in jail yet.

lol I couldent get to 140 if I wanted to… My car is pretty much dead after 137 i was at 5500 in 5th… I was clocked by a friendly cop I know…

I don’t know its risky but its all about where you do it and the precautions you take. You wouldent see me doing 137 on say the heart of central ave… On the highway or the extension when the cost is clear no problem

ray swings on bretts nuts?

Blowing it sideways again eh? :wierd

Maybe you should try not mashing the pedal to the floor when you know your going to spin, feather it a bit till you get some more momentum to keep them from spinning…

I don’t know I still think all this blowing it sideways nonsense is due to a outdated driver software :ninja

Yes because he does awsome burnouts in front of redline with his 180hp VW :ahh

awesome burnouts or not, brett is my Dun 4->

and the VW is actually fast.

Yea, 1.8T’s FTW.

Sarcasm my friend… Sarcasm