lot tonight?

i guess ill bring old gray out

early Saturday for me

OLD GREGGGGG

So where was everybody tonight? Nobody at McDonald’s, nobody at the car wash and only a handful of people at one of the new lots.

I saw that the PR’s and idiots went to Circuit City after being kicked out of McD’s. I drove thru there because I saw alot of cars but it was mainly shitty Honda’s and Neons so I didnt stop.

The road was probably closed and thus the pizza boy had to find another way home…

Yeah seemed like no one was out so me and pete pwned an STI swapped Impreza and then I took my Civic for a ride and owned these 2 clowns in a new 335xi Coupe :rofl

I pulled into MCDs as the PR’s were scattering INS-style… We all got the boot there, went to 2 other spots, and back to MCDs, and nothin… Fuckin wierd.

it seems that once the lower lot idiots leave CPD no longer cares about us hanging out, coincidence?

i had an awesome night at work. i must say i enjoy it! its awesome :shifty

When I drove past McD’s again nobody was there at all so Im assuming they rolled thru a few times.
The cops dont kick people out of the other spot in their jurisdiction because theres permission to be there. There was hardly anybody at that spot though, unlike last Friday night.

Not one car at the car wash on 20.

The only place I saw people was Circuit City and it was fairly packed but it was all the PR’s on one side and idiots with beaters on the other.

控制台电视墙LG地板PVC地板塑胶地板