*LOT TONIGHT*

thats cause you guys are idiots and went out straight up fast and the furious style on the on ramp onto the northway…the whole time the cop was following you jack asses…he followed us as soon as we pulled out of hess. He was sitting in the parking lot next to hess waiting.

me and Joey sat back and watched the cop go by everyone and trailer behind you guys…he was watching everything and you guys didnt have a clue.

:rofl

Anything go on tonight? It ended up being a drinking around a fire night for me.

Exactly…I explained my opinion below, and think quite a few will agree.

My whole thing is, is that the slow cars should just keep to the back of who is racing. Holding up the faster cars if/when races actually do take place will only get people pissed off. You guys jumping out in front and right behind the ZR1 and integra, holding up the 35R Civic, S4, SS, etc., was dumb.

The Trooper got on with us as soon as we left Hess, I pulled on the Northway and he flicked on his radar, he was behind us from the get go and me and a few others were the only ones that knew he was there.

LOL ! nice

colonie had a field day on us tonight, 2 of my buddies in trucks got pulled over in front of otool’s and another buddy in a truck on the extension… we all hang out at walmart parking lot now after we get kicked outta mc’ds…

Any real reason for being pulled over?

Last week APD kicked everybody out of Walmart/Circuit City too. I was there when the Charger came flying in.

Looked like nothing but a high school hang out at Circuit City when me and a couple buddies rolled through…Nothing interesting to me there.

what time was that because we were there last week too…we talked to albany last night when they came through the walmart parking lot and they said because they have their own security services, unless they get a phone call saying we’re causing shit then we can stay down there. they warned us about racing, that’s about it…

as for my friends, just being the normal assholes we all are, both gotta reckless driving ticket, the one got obstruction of license plate, he had a smoked out cover on it, and no tail lights, because he was putting them on as the cop pulled them over…hahaha two trucks, 1 a friggin dually got reckless driving through otools parking lot…lmfao they can fight it though, its a private lot its not public, so the tickets can get dropped…

people were in an out all night

Same thing Friday night. Just a few shit box beat up Neons and some trucks.

The cop that came there last week mustve just been a dick then. He came in like an asshole driving much faster than necessary and then made sure everybody left and then followed us down the extension.

yea that could be, because we had 3 come in last night and talk to us…

and the trucks are my friends who got pulled over last night, and my car was there which ISN"T a beat up neon!

I wasnt there at all last night. I was getting drunk around a fire.

There are several beat to shit Neons that hang out at the lot. Missing bumpers, spray paint, etc. Complete junk.

I used to have a beat up Neon but I never thought it was a race car or felt the need to rev it constantly.

+1 WTF is with all those pos’s

is this the red dually ?

That guy thinks he’s hot shit.

yeah he lives up by my shop or hangs out up there it sounds like shit and come on a dodge gas motor in a dually how dumb

I said that too. He said it would yank my Duramax.

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

no stock diesels are gonna yank a duramax…they run good