Lots of aftermarket + stock parts from Eclipse GSX and Spyder

Ok - so im trying to get another car so i can do a build on the spyder - but i need some extra cash - so heres what i have to offer. Pics will be coming tomorrow afternoon. All parts also worked perfect when taken off of the car.

This will also be updated, probably a lot soon - as i clean the garage and find more parts. Everything is also OBO - i have an idea on what i want for a few things - but others i have no clue.

Aftermarket:

HKS SQV - no recirc adapter. worked perfect when taken off parts car Pic 1 Pic 2 Pic 3
PTE 880cc Injectors - work perfect. they are in the car now, but with my turbo blowing - im not sure the stock 13g turbo will need them
Apexi turbo timer

Stock:

GSX/GST: (4g63)
2 sets (8 total) of stock GSX 450cc injectors. All work perfect, will need new seals
1x 2g head - missing 1 valve, and cams have rust from sitting
1x Valve cover, has red letters and a couple cracks around bolts
2x 2g Exhaust manifolds
3x 2g Intake manifolds
3x 2g turbo coil packs
3x MDP sensors
3x power transistors
1 x TPS sensors
2x 2g Throttle bodies
2x GSX/GST fuel rails
1x T25 turbo. no shaft play at all - but i do not have water/oil lines or a complete wastegate
1x 96 ECU. non eprom
1x complete set (all 4) of GSX calipers - dual piston front, disc rear - will come with used rotors if you want em. both front calipers need the brake bleeder drilled/ez out’ed. i havent tried to do it yet so this warning may be removed soon
1x set of CAM gears. these are from a 96 so it has the wheel for the 96 CAS.

Spyder GS (4g64)
1x set of stock Spyder GS (2.4l 250cc iirc?) work perfect
1x Throttle body
1x Fuel Rail
1x Headers
1x Head - its complete but needs new lifters
1x Complete set of calipers. i assume they are the same as the stock single piston calipers
1x 98 black box ECU - it is a flashable one BUT you will need to either: wire in the spyder fuel pump box, or do the fuel pump rewire. there looks to be capacitor leagage - but it worked fine when pulled.

If you want something, send me a pm or shoot me a text to 7163435166. My car is also on the road, so most everything i can deliver without a problem.

Also - if you dont see something here that you need - let me know. i have 2 parts cars (one mostly stripped, one missing the tranny…) that i can take parts from.

Do you by chance have an e30 radiator or a windshield wiper fluid reservoir?

Price on the T25? I might be needing it next week.

70$ with stock o2 housing?

pm me a price for both of the 450’s

YGPM^^^

bump

that’s cool with me. I’ll give you a PM this weekend/next week once i find out for certain.

bump,

polished valve cover and tps’s are gone

how much for the hks sqv or the pte’s?

i just bought the pte’s from evom about a month ago for 220 shipped, i understand im probably not going to get quite that, but id like to get around there.

as for the hks, i have no idea - make me an offer

ok well, ill probably take the injectors, they do need resistors probably tho right?