Eflite Heli’s
Losi parts (truck & cars)
Associated parts (oval pan cars)
motors
battery jig
Acc
48 & 64 pitch pinion & spur gears
Shocks
Lots of Carbon fiber, titanium & aluminum oval car parts.
Boat
Nitro fuel

What kind of boat? I’ll take the speed control.

Deep Vee 32" fiberglass custom painted red. Has trim tabs, ebox & large fuel tank in the bow. With 7.5cc Nitro K&B outboard. Polished lower unit. Very fast! Stainless steel propeller.

Post a picture of it. This would be hilarious to drive from my kayak. I have an electric boat now but it’s only 18" and needs a speed control. SHIT

Speed control does not have reverse. I used it for 4 cell pan car racing up at South Glens Falls indoor speedway. I think it only has 9 heats on it. Very small/lite weight. It can take alot of volts and an 8 turn motor very easily. Which model, I forget. Digital/low resistance, LED lights. I believe it’s water proof. I have to check.

I will sell it after my trucks sells.

Matt Francis II Team Losi truck with upgrades. New Chrome RPM wheels. New tires. Custom painted body. I don’t have pics yet. It’s at my parents house. Currently has a 19T motor in it.

The boat you would have a hard time controlling sitting low in a kayak. It’s like a brushless hydro. It screams. I usually stand out at the end of the dock and race people on jet skis.

What futaba systems do you have? Prices?

The only one I have here is the new system. Its a 3 channel, bind and drive 2.4 ghz. Its either the 3PL or 3PM FHSS. I can’t remember. With receiver & HD BB servo.

What do you want for the boat? Looking for any RC trades?

I’m trying to get out of RC all together but If I stayed in I would keep my truck for around the house.

The boat & engine without radio gear I would sell for $225 The engine alone is worth $180 used.

It’s a low hour engine, with great compression. Polished lower unit. Bearings & shaft in great shape. Always cleaned & oiled after use. New SS propeller. I have a prop balancer I can sell for $15 I haven’t used the boat in a couple of years. So it’s nice and mint. I’ve only run a quart or so of fuel through it. I have lots of extra fuel here that’s never been opened.

I remember when they use to race over by First Prize in Albany. If there was still a local group I would keep it.

I have several Eflite Heli’s! A CP with Mods and a CX2 with mods. I also have an MCX but I like that for indoor flying and chasing the dog around the house.

My dog would end that mCX real quick. My CX2 got folded by my pup. What do you want for the mCX though… I was actually going to grab one of those recently.

Open to offers… It has some aluminum upgrades. Shaft/rotor. Two aftermarket bell end high power brush motors with a nice heat sink. It has the Police fuselage. Very nice Heli. I mostly fly my blade 400 so selling the others. I’ve flown it around four times. Once being tonight indoors. Dog isn’t a fan of the large heli in the house!!! lol

It was mint! lol I hit the coffee table and took an inch off the tip of one landing skid. I can crazy glue it back on. Opps my bad! Thats the only flaw the heli has. I am a bit rusty and indoors is tricky with a heli that size. I should of taken it outdoors.

Comes with extra parts new in bag. Blades, shaft and some other goodies.

**** The CP is modded/modeled after a NYSP Super huey with upgrades.

I have alittle puggle! So it’s out of his reach. lol

The CX2 has new Pro 180 A&B ball bearing motors, blue motor heatsink, blue aluminum main rotor hub, Police fuselage, extra parts new in bags, all electronics, radio, charger & lipo. RTF

$100

Very powerful. Many upgrades! Little flight time. I have flown it 3 times since building it.