lots of stuff for sale NEED to rebuild my sr

I need to get some money together to get a tuned ecu, injectors and rebuild parts for my SR.

1. ISIS Z32 MAF with pigtail. Brand new. No chips, cracks etc. both screens in perfect shape. $90 shipped

2. J30 5 lug front and rear hubs. In good shape. Fronts need s13 bearings. $180 or $250 with brand new s13 bearings pressed in.

3. Greddy Profec B spec 2 boost controller. Brand new boost solonoid. Comes with all lines, fittings etc. Works great $220

4.S13 convertible top boot with bag. overall in very good shape. I never ever use it as my car is caged and the side panels that it snaps too are no on the car. I know what these can go for and know how rare they are. $325

4. Random s13 convertible interior parts. Hit me up for what you need here and I can tell you if I have them.

5. sr 370 injectors. Good working order. $75
    SOLD
    I might be willing to ship of course at buyers expense. Feel free to hit me up
    518-210-1292 name’s Sean
    Need to get a set of pistons for my sr. I’d also be willing to trade some stuff for injectors 550cc or bigger or a tuned ecu for redtop SR for Z32 maf, 264 cams and 287r. may also consider some other cool s13 stuff like a good steering wheel and quick release e

bump. No one needs any of this stuff?

is this stuff up on S-chassis, 240sxone and nico?