Lots of turbo dodges in town june 23-27

i was just looking on one of the turbo dodge forums and i have totally missed this news. every year they have an event somewhere in the country where they all get together and have a car show and go to the drag strip ect. usually a whole weekend thing. turns out this year its right here in pittsburgh next weekend. there is usually alot of unique collector cars at this stuff like 86 and 87 shelby glhs omnis and chargers and 87-89 shelby csx shadows and tons of shelby daytonas and lebarons and anything else from that era, usually acouple srt4 guys roll out too. here goes the website with the locations and plans if anyone wants to check it out.

www.sdac.org

cool shit

hmm…new stanton isn’t exactly pittsburgh. where abouts are they meeting during the day? it sounds like they’re cruising pittsburgh but the meet is in new stanton?

yeah i think they are all getting hotels in new stanton and im not sure where the car show is yet, possibly just in the hotel parking lot maybe, then it says they are cruisin downtown that night and they are going to prp to drag on tues i think. probably getting it in new stanton cause its right off the turnpike and in the middle of pittsburgh and prp.

oh it looks like they are having the car show at mammoth park at pavillion number 2 and it will start at 10am and go till around 3pm. lots of judged classes.

starboy you should go get pics of this show. they rented out prp for tue, not sure on the times though or price to spectate.

I’m a honda guy, but i love seeing all the variants of a breed coming together. that’s one thing to be said for mopar people. good times