Lotus Exige Sport 240

Paying 65000 for something that chinsey that will be worth half that in 2 years?

no thanks.

i take it the elise didnt resell for that much?

it didn’t hurt me much because i bought it used. But i bought it w/ 9000 miles and less than a year old for 20K less than it was new.

damn

def hott, but no way would i shell out 65k

$65k? :lol:

I’ll take a C6 z06, or hell, a 996 Turbo X50, or a very used GT3, or an Elise with whatever engine you can imagine, or an Ultima GTR, or 3 C5 z06’s or… well you get the point.

What a waste.

I would love to drive one, but, I am glad I haven’t as I would end up single according to the GF if I buy one:meh: Wait, whats the down side, I loose the GF, and have a new Vette. I bet with a new Z06 I could get other girl, maybe even a newer model, like an 88.

:tup:

Do it!

I was standing outside a dealer looking at it, and the salesman comes out and says “stop looking and start driving”

Can’t say no to that…

:tup:

outstanding!

I’ll just agree to completely disagree. Different strokes…

Whether you like it or not, it offers an incredible amount of performance for what it costs. That’s not an opinion.

i am gonna have to go ahead and agree with you there.

There was a black on at the Chevy dealership on 20 right by camp in Hamburg. It was so nice. I stopped and looked at it and drove off knowing that if I took it for a test drive, bad things would happen.

^^^
I was pretty worried about wrecking it, so I pussy footed it…

For the first mile or so (drove it 30 miles total)

^I meant bad things as in it would somehow follow me home.

i still think its a shit ugly car

I totally agree with you on this one