Lotus Exige Sport 240

Street legal, 240 HP, sub 2K lbs…

This car just keeps getting better.

i like. yeah. keeps getting better unlike some cars., that just keep getting worse.

240 HP, sub 2K lbs

That sounds like fun!

how much does that car go for?

~65,000

I have made a few posts about 300hp not being impressive BUT, under 2000lbs is a different story.
Nice.

for that price i rather have the GTR, but still awesome

pffft, this car is better then a gtr(IMO) because it comes with a manual clutch

Great news except if you are over 5 feet tall

or a C6 Z06…

but still pretty rad…just a bit too small for me…

I agree to the 239078590324785 power.

ehhh I would probably take GTR>Louts>z06…

it is a sweet car and all but the GTR just seems like a better car to own all around…and a chevy is well just a chevy

I’m 5’6, it fits me like a glove. I absolutely love it. The performance it packs per dollar is simply astonishing.

yea… i def enjoyed driving it… for the 5 minutes i was behind the wheel, i had a blast… and im about 5’11-6ft… so yea… tight fit, lots of fun… id rather have a c6 z06 though when push came to shove. I think the lack of a clutch option for the gtr ruins it for me instantly

awesome car I want one

Yeah, it fits you like a glove. Meaning that my 6’6" goonish frame is not going to fit in it.

Yeah, a $75K car that will hang with cars costing $300K is a piece of crap. I’d rather have a car with a fart can.

I was fortunate enough to drive a brand new z06 this morning… Holy shit.

I have driven newmans elise, and that car was a
blast, but the vette is soooooooo much meaner…

Edit: not to offend anyone, this is just my opinion. The lotus was amazing to drive, but felt petite, like I was wearing a dress or something. I really like the manliness of the corvette. Hairy fucking car…

why must you post this shit?
FS: 1999 30th Anniv. Trans Am. 102k never beaten or abused…

and a go kart is just a go kart.

haha go joe!!! haha