love4boost vs. the world... Like anyone gives a shit

ah highly doubt you want john attacking you . Hes the last one on this forum I would wanna start shit with .

just

shut

up

for

fucks

sake

Whaaat???

Who says whilst? What a dick.

im dying :rofl

It makes him feel smarter by saying words first used in the 1300s.

This might be helpful for you

http://i515.photobucket.com/albums/t357/blackwaterdefense/figure1.gif

Love4dick needs to learn the lower left skills as well as upper right skills…

I like calling kids on the interwebz “boner” seems to upset most.

love4boost thread to travis bashing thread in 5…4…3

Can’t wait until someone keys Travis’ bike :lol

:rofl

Bet he wishes he hadn’t set that subaru on fire with this weather.

Here we go again. Fucking dumb, really really DUMB.

WHEN YOUR NOT BANNED PLEASE READ THIS.

All I can say is I cant wait for spring. I will be enjoying my hard work, hard earned money, in my car, how I see fit, enjoying the time spent with other respectable enthusiasts. Not caring if Joe thinks its a pile of shit, or getting my panties in a bunch because Bill said it was slow, or racing home to post all over shift how I will race everyone under the sun at any time, and dig up an excuse like my dog eat my nitrous bottle.

All you sally shits will be sitting in your houses, your parents houses, fuck maybe your homeless texting to shift on your phone, bragging about bench pressing 450lbs, buying $5K worth of stuff for your car that you don’t even know what they do or how to use them, pointing fingers at each other, calling each other out over a keyboard, MAYBE meeting face to face to look cool most likely only to yourself, maybe impressing 1 or 2 other bystanders who you shouldn’t be proud to have just gained a smidgen of respect from.

I give John MAJOR respect right now, for not going off on a threatening tangent when the finger was pointed at him. He said it best; he doesn’t look for trouble, trouble finds him and he deals with it if need be at that point. Dont care what he owns, who he knows, or what his past is… for someone to act that way deserves respect for those actions.

On the other hand, someone posting, pm’ing, texting, calling, facebooking, someone just to tempt them into meeting up with them and fighting thinking that after doing so your hands will turn to gold, your car will have gained 200hp, your penis will have grown 10 feet and every women will be all over your shit, every guy will look up to you and go to sleep thinking “fuck my life I wish I was that guy”… holy fuck dude words don’t explain how pathetically childish you look, sound, act and ARE.

You mentioned you were a sanctioned fighter and that while you were licensed if you were to fight outside of the ring you would be in jail for a long time? That law is there because you and people like you do exactly what your doing right now. You have the ability to seriously hurt, even KILL someone. The law makers know 99% of people like you think your king shit, poke your chest out to prove it and are loose cannons just itching to show off to their fellow cool kids.

I will tell you what, I will meet you any day of the week, any time, any where, with anyone around me and you. I will call you a fucking pussy faggot ass bitch. You can beat the shit out of me to make yourself look and feel better about it. Once I recover months later in the hospital, I will open my new business called “Thanks Love4Boost Kustoms”.

Duke was the one to challenge him to fight. Love4boost accepted then Duke backed out. Imjusayin

LOL

/OWNED/

duke weighs 100lbs soaking wet with 10lb weights hanging from his feet. I wouldn’t take anything he says seriously.

from day one Love4boost has been poking up his chest, throwing a wallet in peoples faces and pulling this same shit with everyone, its getting old quick.

exactly and so do I, which is why it make that meat head look even more ridiculous… the old pick on someone your own size thing comes to mind.

I just love it when the little guys KO the big guys. You never know what kind of skills the lil guy your standing toe to toe with might have, now do yah? :ninja

Shift518 turned into chode fest.

lol nopeeee

something that comes to mind when you say that is during the summer when a 160lb kid laid out a 220lb blowout in toga…