love4boost vs. the world... Like anyone gives a shit

saw that too, the owner was getting his ass beat by some skinny kid with aedz and tattoos

yea , hes got aids now too . sucks for him

not by me, I warned him in public, same as I’ve done for 95% of the other shift member I’ve banned for this reason.

(ie: other 5%=Travis :rofl)

:rofl seriously man just stop

Love4boost your the king of junkyard deals trying to sell all sorts of pawn garbage or whatever and buying salvage titles thinkin your cool in shit. Also i saw john in action he personally scared the shit out of me and if i can recall it involved an s2k asshole such as yourself,you probably shouldnt fuck with him.

plus rep’d you

ive witnessed john crying… just sayin…

gtfo

John does not cry , he makes others cry around him.

:rofl

good choice on the thread name

Tearing up is a natural reaction to smelling onions or onion breath… I’m gonna guess it was the latter if you were around.

hahah that was probably the funniest thing Ive seen you type on here.

SO MUCH DRAMAZ TODAYS!!! I HEART ON SHIFT518PENISHAT

or the loss of a job whilst on parole…

I heard John’s house alarm is the sound of bones breaking.

Ill continue making lots of money with my junkyard deals while you be your bosses little bitch not knowing one day your going to walk into work and get laid off…btw, im sorry your a bitch and scared of john, im not saying id win, but id fight mike tyson if he was talking shit about me.

http://cache.deadspin.com/assets/resources/2008/04/teeth-mike-tyson-400a071807.jpg

This calls for a pussy fight:

Is this thread for real? And why is Travis not banned yet?

SUPERIOR