love4boost

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/1305/artielangesbeerleague5a.jpg

A+ post

?? I dont see anything.

i see a broken link

Jesus Christ, I have to re-host everything nowadays.

decent movie… absolutely terrible thread

Ban 1

Murrdog goes to U-Albany and, like most other rats that go there, is too stupid to make the connection.

*Waits for “BUT YOU GO TO HVCC CURRENTLY! YOU ARE EVEN DUMBERER!”

You are a little arrogant fuck face.

Kiss my ass ya STUNTER.

I got the connection… just a shitty thread. Completely expected.:retardclap

I would, but your parents/grandparents would have to buy me a car first.

Seriously though, I need to know one thing: do you have a man crush on me? I don’t care if you’re gay, but nearly EVERY post I make you make it a point to quote and insert some type of negative comment. I have no problem with you at all, so what’s the deal?

wow

+rep if i can

Get over yourself…

Wow.

I honestly don’t understand the negativity. Not even towards me, but in general. It’s retarded, and like mentioned earlier it’s driving a lot of people away from here. Do you post to communicate with somebody on the other side of the screen, or do you simply post nonsense because the forum puts you on an imaginary stage in front of your car buddiez who think you’re funny?

I’m glad to see that you guys can play the better man with each and every post you make. + rep from now on when I can, seriously.

Things would be different if EVERY post you made didn’t look like you thought were better than the next guy. You dish it out to people but obviously can’t take it. Maybe you should read what you are about to post before you hit the reply button.

Did he get a ban?

I actually proofread nearly every post I make.

You, actually, need to re-read every message you enter before replying. What’s with the have your parents buy me a car nonsense? Are you trying to merely imply that my parents paid for the vehicle in which I drive? Because I promise you, cross my heart and hope to die, that simply is not the case.

School is a different story, though.