Who the hell is GotBewbs?

No, I’m not ReDevil and he did not want me to make the account. But, I do not like love4boost and sometimes you do things you shouldn’t do. I shouldn’t have even made the account because I really don’t like the way the Shift community acts a lot of times. Most of you pick on a member for stupid shit and then the whole forum ends up attacking that person.
For example, I’m sure a lot of you don’t like that I instantly neg repped love4boost because you all hardly know who I am. Therefore, you’re most likely going to have hard feelings toward me on any future post I make. That’s fine, though, because right now I don’t really plan on posting anymore for the simple reason that with this community, you’re either in or out as soon as you make a post – just by your screen name and the way you word things.
-Amber

+rep for coming out swinging right off the bat

Only way to be… check out my first ever thread haha

Making an actual intro thread would be a good start!

Most people give shit to the ones that come on here and just randomly post shit before introducing themselves.

So you signed up just to neg rep somebody :rofl

+rep’d.

Got Nudes?

Now show your boobs

:ahh

well then, good style.

tits or gtfo

whats whit the hostility? and who the hell cares if you dont like the way ppl act on shift or if you dislike love4boost, whats your relation to him? i dont think anybody will be mad at u for that. you can def voice your opinions, everybody here does that all day everyday. lol

Cool. Let’s see your tits with “love4boost” written on them.

LMAO!

Yes, please do more things you know you shouldn’t. YOLO

EPIC intro thread haha

TITZ !

I’ve never met a girl named Amber that wasn’t hot.

You haven’t met enough ambers.

On the other hand though, I’ve never met an amber that wasn’t a total slut… so. :rofl

redevils gf… just saying…