Lovely first night of spring break.

There is a good possibility… I am so far from making a decision it’s pointless even looking right now. Today I was looking at '01-ish 4x4 Rangers. Yesterday I was looking at 99-00ish VWs and Audis. Anything from Civics to GP’s I’ve been browsing through.

stay away from vw and audi you will lose money too fast that way
sucks to hear though. good luck on vehicle search

Thanks… My uncle offered to sell me one of his cars, 1984 BMW for 500 bones, and I guess its just needs a little work. Going to check it out, anyway, I feel there is going to be a lot of “checking out” going on for a while… Haha

:eek:

Well, I think I bought the BMW. It’s a 1984 733i, silver with a blue interior. It has a hole in the exhaust about the size of a dime, and just needs a good cleaning up. My uncle had already dyed the carpets, painted the calipers, bought and installed the new Dist. Cap, wires, and plugs, painted the wheels, and has a Sony head unit. He painted it about two years back, but it’s peeling off the hood, roof, and decklid. It’s just going to be a project for now.

It runs and drives, all power options work (well, they did when he parked it a year ago), lights work, runs and drives, has an engine from a 1988 7-series, just need to get it out of his yard and stick a battery in it pretty much. Still need to find a daily.

ouch.

You wanna buy a real nice 2004 limited (45k) in inferno red to replace it?

Yeah I didn’t get that kind of money. Haha

Ouch I wouldnt go this route for a cheap car. Its going to be a money pit in the long run. Ask Jeff his opinion on Bimmers

I don’t think the long run will happen for this car. After I fix it and get it inspected, even if it lasts a year and a half that will be fine with me.

BTW, did you buy my Jeep? I left you an IM about it.

Do I see a detail day on the bimmer comming up?

Yep. It’s going to need one. I’ll probably clean it up at first, then worry about really getting it nice when it’s inspected.

Sweet … If you bring it down to Cal…feel free to bring it over. 2 buffers go faster than one!

Thanks man… just need to get some paint on the hood, roof, and decklid then buff away.

No problem … Id be more than happy to help buff that thing away

Loved my bimmer. Hope you have luck with yours man. Let me know when I can check it out.

There’s not much to see, I can tell you that. It’s just a rough, mid-80’s German tank… You can check it out anytime after I get it to my driveway. And we take the GTO out. :slight_smile:

good luck on the new ride zack

and if you want to buy a new car ask jeff95ta to go with you…he knows how to beat up thee dealers…sixspeed454ss is good also

Haha, thanks man.

Only when buying GM products :smiley:

Picked up another car today… I know i’m going to get flamed for this one.

1998 Audi A4