lovers and haters of Redline/Howard post here

Fine I will fix it

theres more than 1 guy complimenting…Corvette forum is the most respected vette forum out there and i think this post was good for the haters.

It means nothing to those who have been screwed by howard in the past. Great joe blow had a good experience. Good for him

all shops butter you up when you arrive. they are trying to get your money, and continue getting your money afterward, so ofcourse the royal treatment is expected. thats the way the game goes

that was his 2nd time there, the last time he was there was 7 months ago, and the point is he returned.

Glad you had good experiences there. I had better at Vette doctors where I would go back to before I went to howard

to a buttery welcoming. thats business.

Vette dr.s are top notch shop as well. Did you know that Howard works w/ vette doctors? They work w/ each other over the phone, net and even did the tuning and installs at corvettes of carlise.

i know that one big complaint people have is when howard tunes, after hes done with the ecu he locks it, so if you want to get it tuned somewhere else, you cant. you have to have him unlock it, which im sure he will charge you for.

No I had better luck with a tune and install from vette doctors. If howard works for you then more power to you. I’m sure if you had an unpleasant experience some where you would not want to go back

Howard does not lock the tune! we talked about this last week. The point is everyone who had installs and tunes done at corvettes of car. had them done by the vette doctors / rlms, im sure if vette dr.s felt so strongly as you people do about how shitty howard is then they would not even chance ruining the great reputation they have by working w/ such a shotty tuner.

i must have missed that intellecutal discussion

howard locked my tune

ECS or Vette Drs.

/thread

o snap!

lil man come in and owns tony hard!

If this is true, that isn’t right.

who you callin lil man mr corvette:shifty

he does it so people dont go in and fuck with the tune, its a liability thing i guess

I didnt realize i stuttered.

ok CAT MAN lol

ok weird make-up wearing goth duber from albany.