Low offset winter wheels

A few people have been asking if I’d be willing to sell my stock SE wheels. I would be, except I use them for my winter rubber.

One thing that comes to mind are truck wheels - call me a ricer but I like how they look on our car (realistically, looks don’t really matter for winter, but the offset seems pretty good), and I’ve seen a red hatch on this site rocking them.

What I’m looking for are some low offset (less than 15) winter wheels (preferably in stock size: 16x7?)

Can anyone suggest any LOCAL places within the GTA where I could find wheels with the aforementioned characteristics?

Anyone…?

Basically, I’m looking for low-offset wheels in stock sizing (16 or 15 x 5 or 6?)

what bolt pattern? Usually trucks don’t share the 5/4x114.3.

I’m not sure what kind of trucks you mean, but 5x114.3 is the bolt pattern of some suv’s like the mazda tribute/cx-7/cx-9, ford escape/explorer/sport trac and some acura’s i think and more I just don’t know off the top of my head.

Bolt pattern is 5x114.3

go look for wheels off like and old grand prix, like a 1990, they are 5x114.3, 16x8 an i belive they are like 0 or some -?? offset

Thanks for the suggestion - I guess I should add…I don’t want ugly wheels :slight_smile:

I’d like them to look somewhat nice, at least an improvement over stock.