LS1 cam, and AFR heads

These heads are AFR 225’s 72cc worked by Cartek , heads are complete with 2.055/1.60 valves , inconel exhaust valves , bronze guides , 921 springs .

These are the same heads/cam that Mike Romain ran on my his big bore 388cid single turbo set up that ran 9.33 at 149, the heads are ideal for a 4.125/4.130 bore . I bought these, had new guides and a complete refersh (done by Bakers Cylinder Heads in Henderson NV - over a thosand dollars additional invested). I paid A LOT for these heads …and as the story goes, my loss - your gain. I have the cam that was part of this combo for sale as well.

$ 1650 plus shipping.

Cartek Custom Turbo Grind Cam. (Part of setup decribed in the AFR Heads info). 238/578 244/570 114 LSA

$250 plus shipping

MTI Hydrolic Roller cam. 5000 Miles, 244/612 244/612 (Dont know LSA)

$250 plus shipping

wow thats a great price for those afr’s!!! someone pick these up for their boosted project!

Ya, there is more them that into them WITHOUT the price of the castings or CNC porting.

tempted to for the future build …

the heads are setup for the bore, and move some wind on it.

Drew, this has your name all over it.

2nd cam is the MTI S1 cam and its on a 112 lsa. It clears on a stock heads LS1 without flycutting (Zack from MTi) :slight_smile:

why wouldn’t u put those heads on your car?

seems like a stealing deal.

I don’t need any more parts. I have my nice LS6 heads to get on the car some time, and dial in on the car.

If I didn’t just bolt down my 317s I may have found a way to afford these… nice price bro!

$1600 and my apple fritter you ate?

if you want to install the cam in my car sure ill take it lol… i cant wait to do a cam in my car

that would be a great deal.

Heads and turbo cam are sold.

Still have the MTI cam.