ls1 cartek heads

funny, but the TRUTH!

how much just for the heads bare? Nothing but the valves??

the valve springs are useless to me and along with everything else.

wont sell em like that…not goin through tryin to sell springs and valves…1200 come take them

that setup is prolly better than yours is smokin ,in all honesty dont be a cheap ass bitch

buy em drew!!!

anyone who worked at redline know these heads

c’mon Greg, we all know RLMS doesnt know what there doing, just ask any idiot on here! ahahah glws!

I have Patriot dual gold .660 lift springs and Chromoly 7.425 hardened Thunder racing pushrods.

FYI John, these springs on the heads are only rated to a .600 lift…

http://texas-speed.com/shop/category.asp?catid=48

My cam specs are…

237/242, .603"/.609"

So, these springs are useless to me. They are maxed out before I even crank the car over.

so buy them and swap your shit over and sell the springs and such off these to recoup some $… win/win… you get a deal on the heads, more power at a discounted price and he makes $… DOOO EEEET.

^^^^^^^^^^

Would not listen to any advice from this scammer. I wouldnt believe him if he told me the sky was blue.

pain in the ass.

more power… and the heads gotta come off the car anyways so have ur tuner swap shit over and install it… make 40 more whp… brag you have cartek heads…profit… its simple.

Travis do not give people buying or selling advice. ever. kthxbye.

Lolz

so buy the heads. and swap ur springs, pushrods and rockers…

i dont see not buying them with the springs being a super discount. youre already getting them half off as it is.

Smokin, this is EXACTLY what you need to get your 12.90 pass!!

:rofl

ZOMG 450whp to run 12.99’s :lol

or buy an STi and run 12.30’s with 345hp.:ninja

nope i’d rather have neither :lol

my new goal is to within the next 3 years to beat turboooootravvvvvv’s time of 12.5 @ 116 :rofl

Then I ran a 12.1@132 when I was 22:haha